Friday, June 20, 2014

willing to be willing

Thursday, June 19, 2014 (6:20 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You! Truly. I cannot thank You enough. Being willing to be willing yesterday afforded me interests and energy I haven't experienced in such a long while. I ask You to continue Your work in me again this day.

Becoming willing allowed me a lightness of spirit. Much was accomplished. A sense of genuine teamwork between the household's two principal players was reignited.

You provided me the courage it took to confess some long held blame and bitterness. The air is truly starting to clear. There is a sense of order. Hope. Why? I finally came back from my side-trip to Stupid!

So much is said in Your Word about being foolish. How I ask that You would keep me entirely away from foolishness today. I want to honor You. Glorify You. Enjoy You. Make it so blessed Father. Make me so.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(157 words ~ 6:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment