Tuesday, June 24, 2014

with others

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 (5:53 a.m.)
Blessed Father, Awesome God,

You bring people into our lives. You surprise us. You bless us and keep [protect] us. You smile [radiate with joy; make Your face shine] on us and are gracious [kind, merciful] to us. You watch over us and give us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26).

These are huge thoughts. Awesome Truths. Blessings beyond compare. How I thank You for the gifts You provide for us. Gifts of friendships. Community. Camaraderie. The gift of sharing You with others. Mm. Yes.

Father, I ask You to teach me to share You more freely with others. More honestly. Openly. Willingly. The Life Recovery Bible comment for the verses above list You as “the source of all blessings, grace and peace in life.” It goes on to say, “only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here.”

Let me know You in ways that will ready me to share all You are and do with others. I love You Father. I thank You. And again I ask You to use me to Your good and to Your glory. Make me aware of Your presence in this day. How I thank You. I love You. Amen.
(206 words ~ 6:51 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment