Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Believers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 (8:35 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy Father God,

We love You. Collectively. As Believers.
(9:04 a.m.)

Hmm... “Believers”. Wow! I wasn't expecting one word to take me so deeply into Your Word. The Book of John, Chapter 17, Jesus Prays for All Believers”. I didn't see this coming at all. Yet here we are.

Thank You Father. Thank You that before Jesus gave up His life for the benefit of all, He prayed not only for His disciples there with Him in the flesh but for those who would come to believe in Him because of them (John 17:20).

Thank You that I am one of those. The Life Recovery Bible's comment for this chapter tells us, “He makes God's will known to us and our heartfelt needs known to God. Jesus' words and deeds reveal God's mercy, justice, glory, truth, and His desire to establish a personal relationship with each of us.”

Oh how I thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for Jesus' willingness to do all You required of Him, on my behalf.

I am humbled. Awed. Grateful. Use me this day to Your good and to Your glory. I love You. And I ask Your guidance on those who are in need of it. Let us each come to know Your perfect joy. Your absolute best for us. Oh, how I love and thank You! Bless You. Praise You. Amen.

(237 words ~ 9:49 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment