Sunday, June 29, 2014

TRUTH!

Sunday, June 29, 2014 (9:41 a.m.)
Faithful, Loving Father,

Thank You! I had a scary dream. A minutely detailed, believed-it-to-be-real, horribly scary dream. Panic and tears were involved. As was Your Word. Even there, in the midst of the despair of it all, the Truth - YOUR Truth - was repeated more than once.

There was fear. Blame. Self-recrimination. All the negatives led the pack. But ever-so softly, underneath the core I was reminded, “Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done” (Philippians 4:6).

I confess. At the moment I recognized Your Truth, I still continued in fear. Oh, but the very moment I awoke what joy, relief and gratitude I experienced. Father how truly grateful I am to You for Your faithfulness.

Thank You that You don't even leave me alone in my sleep. Thank You that a sense of having felt so alarmed could again be squelched by the TRUTH of Your Word.

How very grateful I am. How absolutely, truly I thank You for taking such genuine tender care of me. I love You Dad and I thank You for soothing my rattled nerves with Your Truth. Let me use even this to Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(221 words ~ 10:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment