Friday, June 20, 2014

a good work

Friday, June 20, 2014 (7:11 a.m.)
Blessed Father God,

We have business to finish around here. Many things have been left undone. I inadvertently put You to a test just a while ago. I experimented with surrendering and reaped the benefits of truly letting go. I'd like to get better at this. I'm looking to You to teach me.

It's exciting to look to You again with eager anticipation. It's been far too long. Thank You Father for changing my heart. My soul. My mind. And yes Lord, even my strength! You are doing a work in me. A work that is real. A work that is good.

And with that? A song! Related to Philippians 1:6. Blessed Father God, how I do thank You for the very good work You do in us!

♫He who began a good work in you... Will be faithful to complete it

Throughout the Truth and praise sung here I am reminded that You are faithful. There will be struggles. Hope replaced with despair. The process long. Our songs lost in the night.

Thank You that I am not alone in my experience with life in this world. Thank You also for those who have come along to help us remember You can be sure that the Lord Has His hand on you Safe and secure He will never abandon You. You are His treasure And He finds His pleasure in you

Great rhyme. Greater Truth!

I can't imagine me being Your treasure OR Your pleasure. But I am willing to believe it because Your Word says so! Psalm 139:17-18 present Your thoughts of me as being too numerous to count.

Although I absolutely don't understand or comprehend Your generosity and grace, thank You for the willingness to fully accept and appreciate them.

Thank You Father for loving me. Thank You for renewing my spirit. Thank You for refreshing my mind. And thank You especially for reminding me that all my strength is in You Lord.

Mmm, another song. A nice way to start the day.

My life is in You, Lord. My strength is in You, Lord. My hope is in You, Lord. In You, it's in You. I will praise You with all of my life. I will praise You with all of my strength. With all of my life With all of my strength All of my hope is in You

Keep reminding me Blessed God. Do all You must to truly make me Your pleasure and Your treasure. I love You so very much. I want desperately to glorify and enjoy You. Forever! Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(440 words ~ 9:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment