Tuesday, September 10, 2013

tarrying


Tuesday, September 10, 2013 (7:49 a.m.)
Blessed Father God,

Guide me today. Here in our time together. With the people, places and things I encounter. I have things to do and choices to make. Much like any other day. Except this time I'm asking for Your guidance in advance.

Father, I love You. I want to please You. To make You glad that I'm Your kid. I believe the only way to do any of this is by being with You. Thank You Father that no sooner was I completing that thought and I was turning in the hymnal.

Under the heading WALKING WITH GOD I am excited to sing I come to the garden alone... Blessed Father, what a gift it is to truly believe that Your Son walks with me, and He talks with me, And He tells me I am His own; And the joy we share as we tarry there None other has ever known

Thank You that there is true joy to be found in tarrying with You. Yes Father, let me tarry with You this day! Thank You. I love You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment