Friday, September 27, 2013

Giving Up Control


Sunday, September 22, 2013 (8:04 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. I love You. I said that to You yesterday and was aware of love in the most interesting places. Most often in other people's writings. One in particular stood out. “Love sees with the heart, transforming the plain and simple into something indescribably beautiful” (A Fruitful Life). I found myself especially mindful of looking for You in the simplest situations. Thank You Father.

This morning I'm aware of the change into another season. Yesterday we bid adieu to summer and today we greet autumn. Thank You Father for change. I'm not going to pretend that it's ever easy for me. It is not. However... having You lead the change is way more than doable. Once in awhile it's downright exciting.
(9:04 a.m.)
That having been said, here I sit. Smiling. A big, honest grin. Why?

Giving Up Control (BIBLE READING: Jeremiah 18:1-6). I came here following words 

No comments:

Post a Comment