Friday, September 27, 2013

privilege


Friday, September 27, 2013 (8:11 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You! You guided me through an indecision I just had. I was stalled. Couldn't make up my mind. I started. Stopped. Thought. Wondered. And finally just came right out and asked a friend what was her preference.

Thank You Father. Thank You for the easy access of immediate communication with others. Thank You Father for the immediacy of modern day technology. I confess, I don't always use it well. There are so many directions I can go at once. Keep me here Father. With You.

What an honor. A privilege. Mm. Yes. A privilege.

Father, thank You for the privilege of taking even this word back into Your Word. Thank You for the unexpected direction it leads me.

Where? 2 Corinthians 8:4. A Call to Generous Giving, Giving Encouraged, Generosity Encouraged. Father, I want so much to experience the privilege of truly being a generous giver. And isn't it exciting for me that this was exactly what I was asking of the friend mentioned above.

Work in and through me Dearest Father to accomplish Your call to “the privilege of contributing to the needs of other brothers” (Illustrated Bible Handbook). Yes, Father. Privilege. Use me well in giving generously. I love You. I want to represent You well. Lead me. Guide and direct me to this end.

I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(234 words ~ 9:14 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment