Monday, December 17, 2012

Psalm 100:4-5


Monday, December 17, 2012 (6:18 a.m.)
Where do I begin,
Let's see... Thank You. Always “Thank You”. And then praise. Psalm 100:4 (The Message) says, “Enter with the password: 'Thank You!' Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank Him. Worship Him.
Mmm... Make myself at home. In Your presence. What an honor! Such a privilege. Thank You Father. Thank You for allowing me this opportunity.
Even as I consider the password (“Thank You!”) my heart, soul and mind start singing. I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart I will enter His courts with praise I will say "this is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice for He hath made me glad" Hallelujah ~ Yes! You have made me glad.
Father, there is so much dissension and sadness, blame and despair going on around the world. How does one even come close to rejoicing and being glad? By remembering the Truth of Psalm 100:5. “For the Lord is always good. He is always loving and kind, and His faithfulness goes on and on to each succeeding generation.”
The Life Recovery comment to this Psalm tells us, “We always have reason to rejoice: we live in God's presence, under His continual care, and we experience His love each day. Such a realization should fill us with gratitude and praise each time we come before Him in prayer. God never stops showering us with His compassion, He always keeps His promises to help us when we call on Him.”
Thank You Father! Praise You. Worship and adore You. You are good. You are holy. You are merciful. Kind. And we are grateful.
Shower Your blessings down on this hurting world. Flood us with Your presence. It truly is Your presence, NOT 'presents', we need every single moment of our lives here on this earth.
Thank You. He has made me glad He has made me glad I will rejoice for He has made me glad, glad, glad
Only YOU have the power to make any of us glad under such current circumstances. Continue Your work in each of us that we would all come to thank, praise, worship and adore You in all things (1Thessalonians 5:18). Thank You Loving Father. I love You. Amen.
(380 words ~ 7: 05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment