Monday, December 10, 2012

A.C.T.S.


Monday, December 10, 2012 (6:06 a.m.)
Holy Father God,
Good morning. Thank You for so much rest. I confess I don't even know what to do with our time here this morning. Adore. Confess. Thank. Supplicate. Let's see if I can pull that off. Not on my own. I need the power and help of Your promised Holy Spirit.
Father, I DO adore You. I don't have any idea how that adoration translates to You. You know my heart. You know how I falter and waver. But You ARE God and You are good. You are the Constant in my life that I believe in and trust. Thank You Father.
Today I confess sadness. I confess to wanting too many things to be different than they are. I confess to the tears that keep falling because of my not being satisfied with what I have.
Ah, thanking. Thank You Father that this part still comes easily for me. There are SO many things for which to thank You. Beauty. Warmth. Vision. Senses. Your presence. Your Word. Your Truth. You. Your Son. Your Holy Spirit. Love. Joy. Peace. Patience. Kindness. Goodness. Faithfulness. Gentleness. And self-control (Galatians 5:22-23).
Father, supplicating is hard for me. I don't know how to ask earnestly. I don't know Your will so how can I ask accordingly? There are so many things I see that are wrong. But just because that's my view, my opinion, my interpretation doesn't make it right. So how do I ask? I ask that Your Holy Spirit would come upon the people and circumstances that are in need of Your Divine Guidance.
Father my heart is heavy. It hurts. It doesn't represent all that I have worked so hard for all these years. It feels sad. Disappointed. Disillusioned. So I turn back to Your Word seeking Truth. Yes Lord. Again I pray the Truth of John 8:31-32.
The tears aren't stopping. The sadness not lifting. And still I look to You. To Your Word. Searching. Seeking. Asking. Praying. Thanking.
Father, thank You that in all things I get to turn to You. I can choose to thank or fuss. You gave us free will to do with as we choose. Let me keep choosing You. Your Will. Your Way. Your Word. Your Truth. Your FREEDOM! I love You Father. I long to serve You well. NOT depending on circumstances.
Be with me this day. Guiding, directing, convicting and using all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30) to Your good and to Your glory. I love You so much. Thank You Father. Amen.
(434 words ~ 8:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment