Wednesday, April 6, 2011

to know

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 (8:15 a.m.)

Awesome God,

Thank You that I get to know You. Thank You that “Your steadfast love, O Lord, is as great as all the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. Your justice is as solid as God’s mountains. Your decisions are as full of wisdom as the oceans are with water. You are concerned for men and animals alike. How precious is Your constant love, O God! All humanity takes refuge in the shadow of Your wings. You feed them with blessings from Your own table and let them drink from Your rivers of delight” (Psalms 36:5-8).

These things I know to be true Dearest Lord. These are the very basis of my foundation in You. These truths are what allow me to truly “Be still and know” that You are God (Psalm 46:10). To “Search for Him and for His strength and keep on searching!” (Psalm 105:4)

You, Dearest Lord. You invited me to know You. To love You. To worship and adore You. To pray to You. “For You are the Fountain of life; our light is from Your light. Pour out Your unfailing love on those who know You! Never stop giving Your blessings to those who long to do Your will” (Psalm 36:9-10).

Dearest Blessed Lord, thank You for Who You are and all You do. Guide and direct me in getting to know You better. Make me obedient to Your will and to Your Way. I truly long to know and follow You more. I love You. I appreciate You and I seek to do Your will. Keep me with You Lord. Ever seeking. Ever searching. Ever longing to know You. Thank You Lord. I love You. Amen.

(289 words ~ 8:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment