Tuesday, April 19, 2011

think!

Monday, April 18, 2011 (4:11 a.m.)

Blessed Lord,

Most dear and blessed Lord. It’s early. REALLY early. Far earlier than I want to be up. But I’m here to thank You Lord. Thank You for reminding me to think.

I woke up aware that there was no song. I laid there wondering what to do and thought of Pooh Bear tapping his temple saying, “Think, think, think.” The very next thing my mind was singing those exact words.

Think, think, think on these things. Think on the things that are lovely. Think, think… Think on the things that are good

With that in mind Lord, I’m going to try to go back to sleep for a bit. I love You. I thank You. Help me think on the things listed in Philippians 4:8.The things that are “true and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable… things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”

Yes Lord. Help me think on the things that are pleasing to You! I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(175 words ~ 5:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment