Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blessings

Sunday, April 3, 2011 (8:50 a.m.)

Lord ~

I love You.

Sierra Lakes Parking Lot (10:55 a.m.)

I appreciate and long to glorify You. You have given me so very much through the years. I confess to taking far too much of it for granted. I don’t fully recognize and acknowledge many of the blessings You bestow upon me as exactly that. Blessings! Large. Small. Obvious. Obscure. Remarkable. Gracious. Merciful. Blessings everywhere I turn.

Lord, today I’m asking that You would not only make me aware of the blessings You so exhaustively provide, but grateful for them as well. There is no excuse for whining on my part. You love me. What more can one possibly need in life? You forgive me so that I can in turn forgive others. Help me do a better job at that.

I love You Lord. Thank You. Amen.

(145 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment