Tuesday, September 1, 2026

acute awareness

 Tuesday, September 1, 2026 (5:02 a.m.)


Rejoicingly cool weather. Thank You God! No longer unbearably hot and swampy. Who knew the difference a few degrees of temperature and percentages of relative humidity could make?

(5:20 a.m.)


Thank You God that this year, seemingly more than any other in the past, I appear to be acutely aware of the changing seasons. And the ways I am affected by them. Thank You Lord.


In searching these various thoughts I find others who have written quite a bit about them.

♪You give life, You are love

You bring light to the darkness

You give hope, You restore

Every heart that is broken

Great Are You Lord


Thank You Father for the ways You lead and guide our thoughts. Through Your Word of Truth and promises. And songs that sing of them.


♪All the earth will shout Your praise

Our hearts will cry, these bones will sing

Great are You, Lord♪


Thank You for making me acutely aware of the beauty of the skies these past many days. Unusually clear and bright contrasts of color. Reminding me regularly:


♪It’s Your breath in our lungs

So we pour out our praise to You only♪


Mm, yes! Father, it is to You I praise and sing of Your holiness.

(6:50 a.m.)


Choosing to look to and praise You, I become more aware of myself. My thoughts. And tendencies. Thank You Father.


I want You to use me as You alone know is best. Glorifying and enJOYing You forever.


Continue providing me with the glimpses of You, Your will and Your way I am discovering each day. I love, need, trust and want all that You are and do. Thank You for loving the world so much (John 3:16). Praise You Father. Amen.


(300 words ~ 6:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment