Saturday, September 12, 2026 (3:331 a.m.)
Holy God,
Thank You.
I’ve been saying it for hours. With every new idea. And remembered success.
Blessed, holy God how truly I do thank and praise You. Mm, yes. Verily I appreciate and applaud You.
This extreme interest You have instilled in me regarding words and their meanings continues to surprise and amaze me. Father, thank You for the ways words just seem to pop into my head.
Thank You for the ready availability I have for dictionaries. Thesauruses. Tools for helping me choose and learn the words that best describe circumstances.
Thank You too for the willingness to look less than perfect. To readily admit the things I do not know. And to ask for assistance.
You’ve done this Lord. In, with, by, through and for me. Time and time again.
Often in the past I have been resistant to “looking the fool.” Not wanting others to know my lack of self-confidence.
Thank You that we are not called to have faith and trust in ourselves. But in You.
“But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence” (Jeremiah 17:7).
Thank You that You just keep singing away to my soul. The majority of the night. And much earlier this morning as well.
♪It’s like a fire the brightest sunrise
Waiting on the other side
Of the darkest night
Don’t ever lose hope, hold on and believe
Maybe you just haven’t seen it
Just Haven’t Seen It Yet♪
Oh, yes, Blessed God. Thank You so very much for hope. According to the apostle Paul, it’s one of the three things that will remain (1 Corinthians 13:13). Along with faith and love. The greatest of these being love.
Holy God, how I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your work in teaching me what Your love really is (1 Corinthians 13:4-7). And how to manifest it in my everyday life.
I love, need, trust and want You Dearest Lord. Do all You must in making me Yours. With all my heart, soul, mind and strength. So I will truly love You, others and myself as You would have me (Mark 12:30-31).
For You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Let me use it exactly as only You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(416 words ~ 4:51 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment