Sunday, September 13, 2026

"a dramatically new perspective"

 Sunday, September 13, 2026 (4:05 a.m.)


(4:24 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for time to sit with You. In wonderment. Mm, yes Dearest Dad.


Here I Am to Worship 

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You’re my God

You’re altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me♪


Wow! I didn’t see this coming at all!


One minute I was remembering details from events taking place seventeen years ago. And the next? Just singing my heart out to You.


Thank You that You truly are “altogether lovely, worthy and wonderful.” Thank You for the opportunity of rereading past prayers. As well as the Bible verses and commentaries attached to them.


Mm. Seventeen years. Quite a lot has changed. Yet, reading again of my thoughts and feelings from that time I still see all You were putting into motion. Trust in You being the most prevalent. Thank You Father.


Yes. Thank You for the foundation on which You are building our lives. The Spirit’s Power (Romans 8:1-17) the apostle Paul wrote of to the church at Rome.


(5:21 a.m.)


Mm, yes. The Spirit’s mighty power. Working in, with, by, through and for each of us.


Father, how deeply and truly I thank You for the love You had Jesus bring into this world (John 3:16). That love that changes us from the inside out. Forgiving and guiding us to the power we have because of Jesus’ life, death, resurrection and Spirit.


Illustrated Bible Handbook reminds us that we are free from condemnation. We have new [resurrected!] life because of the Holy Spirit. And “… a dramatically new perspective…”


Thank You Lord! Thank You 

(6:02 a.m.)


Yes. Thank You that Jesus came and willingly did all that You asked of Him. Providing us the opportunity and power to live and love as You would have us.


Do all You must Blessed God that I will love You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). And my neighbor as myself (v. 31).


I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Use me as only You know is best. With Your dramatically new perspective. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(370 words ~ 6:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment