Friday, September 4, 2026 (3:44 a.m.)
Most Dear and Holy God,
There is so very much to learn. And to practice. How I ask You to continue leading and guiding me as only You know is best.
(4:23 a.m.)
Father, thank You for the various people You have put in my life who help me learn Your Truth. Thank You for songs that sing of Your love and faithfulness.
My tendency through the years has been fearfully stiff-necked. How interesting to me that even this is a biblical term. Thank You Father that there is nothing I experience that You haven’t seen before.
How I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue making me pliable. Softening, while strengthening me. Shaping me.
(6:06 a.m.)
Thank You for leading me to Psalm 32. Particularly verses 8 and 9. Then over to the prayer of Moses, Psalm 90.
Mm, yes Lord. Once again I am reminded of the brevity of life (v. 12a). Oh, let me grow in wisdom (12b). Using this time You have afforded me (v.10) in glorifying and enJOYing You forever!
I love, need, trust and want You as absolute Guide of my life. Use me as You alone know is best. Loving You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(228 words ~ 6:15 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment