Wednesday, September 9, 2026

adoring appreciation

 Wednesday, September 9, 2026 (4:47 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. 


I like when the adoring appreciation I express to You is real. Authentic. Genuine. True. Heartfelt. Yes!


Thank You for teaching me all those years ago to come before You with thanks and praise.

♪I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart

I will enter His courts with praise

I will say, “This is the day that the Lord hath made”

I will rejoice for He Has Made Me Glad

(Psalm 100:4, 118:24)

(5:05 a.m.)


Oh yes, most dear and blessed God! A truly grateful heart changes everything. Thank You that Your Word steadfastly encourages us in this Truth.


“A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit” (Proverbs 15:13).


“A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength” (Proverbs 17:22).


Lord God, You know the plans You have for us. Plans for good and not for evil. Plans to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).


Thank You for teaching me to trust You. And Your plans. Your will. Your way.


You are good

God’s Not Done With You

Even with your broken heart and your wounds and your scars♪

Yes!


Psalm 145:3. “Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure His greatness.”

Great Are You Lord

It’s Your breath in our lungs

So we pour out our praise to You only♪


Thank You for the ways You work in, with, by, through and for us Lord. Do all You must that we represent You well. Loving You with all our hearts, souls, minds and strength. And our neighbors as ourselves” (Mark 12:30-31).


Yes. Keep teaching us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(303 words ~ 5:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment