Saturday, September 19, 2026

unfailing love and faithfulness

 Saturday, September 19, 2026 (3:13 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.


I woke up thinking of, then reading the same verses I read before falling asleep last night. Psalm 18:1. And Psalm 100.


The very next thing I know, I’m singing. And finding the lyrics on the very first search. Thank You Father.


“You are God in the heavens the name above all names” immediately gave me


♪Be exalted now in the heavens…

You’re the name above all names♪

(Worthy)


Father God, thank You for the ways in, with, by, through and for which You bless me! Sleep. Gentle nudging. Freedom. Your love. Curiosity. Opportunity. 


Yes! All these. And so much more.


Thank You that when I’m thinking of You and the blessings You provide, different lyrics of Your worthiness swell inside me.


♪Day and night, night and day, let incense arise♪

(Worthy of It All)


Mm, yes. Blessed God, You ARE worthy of it all!


All our worship. All our praise.


You have been teaching me the benefits of thanking and praising You for decades now. Thank You for every single time You help me see positives over negatives.


Thank You for the work You have put in to having me actively search for things and circumstances of which to be grateful.


Blessed, Holy, Father God, thank You for the opportunity of sitting here with You. Reading what other people have written about things that I experience.


Thankfulness turning to praise. Praise leading to wonder and awe. And finally silent worship.


You do this Lord. You provide joy unfathomable. Thank You for the desire You’ve placed in my heart to not only seek, but also to find it.


Yes Father. Thank You for every blessing You pour out. Every song. Every challenge that leads to building the character You have for us (Romans 5:3-5; James 1:2-4).


I was blessed to fall asleep while reciting my love for You. Claiming You as my strength (Psalm 18:1).


Thank You for the privilege of believing You are good. That Your unfailing love continues forever, and Your faithfulness to all generations (Psalm 100:5).


Father, do all You must that I will represent You well. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Use me as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


♪For from You are all things

And to You are all things

You deserve the glory♪

(Worthy of It All)

Amen!

(390 words ~ 4:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment