Monday, September 7, 2026 (4:32 a.m.)
Holy God,
Good morning. Thank You. So many thoughts. About so many things. Lots of scrambled thinking. Exhausting dreams. Good coffee. Sounds of a distant motor bike shifting. The refrigerator running. Clocks ticking.
Mm, thank You Father for our senses. And just how many do we have?
(4:41 a.m.)
Oh! Look!! Here’s my mind blowing up again! Thank You Father.
♪I call You, I call You Healer♪
(I Know A Name)
(4:56 a.m.)
♪Dead things come alive
Dead things come alive
In the name of Jesus♪
Psalm 34 (again!)
Psalm 147:8
Psalm 150:6
♪Let everything that has breath…
Praise the Lord♪
(5:18 a..m.)
So the music that I continue trying to follow is more of a distraction than a help. Thank You for pulling me back to the exciting information about the number of senses scientists have identified.
Starting with the original first five. Expanding to nine. Then 21. All the way up to 53. Father, thank You that I fall into many of these. How fun for me to learn that I’m not nearly as weirdly different from others as I have believed myself to be the majority of my life.
Thank You for giving us such a firm foundation in You.
(5:32 a.m.)
Yes Father! Yes. And yes!
I left the music to You while I read more about building on the spiritual foundation You provide and here came more bits and pieces of lyrics.
♪… through the eyes of the Father…
…the most high God…♪
Thank You that when we are willing to leave things with You we are far more able to receive what You have for us.
♪Who I Am in the eyes of the Father
Who I am His love set free
Who I was I left at the altar
I am Yours Lord, I believe ♪
Oh thank You Father. Praise You so very much!
I want to live and love as You would have me. Being particularly aware of the gifts You continuously provide.
Continue Your work in teaching me to recognize and use Your blessings for Your glory. I love, need, trust and want You Dearest God. Do all You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(383 words ~ 5:45 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment