Monday, September 7, 2026

surprising sleep

 Sunday, September 6, 2026 (5:30 a.m.)

Monrovia, CA

Wow! Thank You God!!


Sleep. Many hours of surprising sleep. A dream within a dream. And practice of lengthening my muscles and redistributing my weight.


Father God, thank You for loving encounters with others. Thank You for clarity of mind. Awareness of awkwardness. And a willingness to stick with some situations. And to leave others.


Thank You especially for ideas. Some that worked out well. And others that took a completely different turn. Father, thank You for the ease with which I was able to take steps back and observe, rather than force my will and my way.


Hmmm… isn’t that what You do with and for us? You know what is best. You do all You can in helping us choose You and Your best. How trying it must be for You to watch us grow - one mistake after another.


Father God, You have blessed me repeatedly. Continuously. Thank You that You still completely amaze me.


The love You have for each of us. Shown through various interactions with others.


I ask (Matthew 7:7) You Dearest Dad to continue making me keenly aware of Your presence. Your will. Your way. Your goodness. Your grace. Your mercy. Your love. Your power. And forgiveness.


Blessed God, I love, need, trust and want You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Representing You well. In all I think, say, do and am. Be glorified Dear Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(5:59 a.m.)



No comments:

Post a Comment