Friday, September 18, 2026 (4:31 a.m.)
Thank You God for such a slow start to this morning.
(5:21 a.m.)
Yes! This REALLY slow start.
Father, I confess to having my own plans. The steps I intended to take every morning. Even before getting out of bed.
That system began and lasted all of yesterday. We were off to such a great start. All the stars seemed to be aligned. The exhaustion I felt upon awakening earlier precluded every attempted stretch of my muscles.
Thank You God that Your Word guides and directs us to trust in You. With all our hearts. Leaning not on our own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)
(6:38 a.m.)
Still moving slowly. Yet purposefully. Mm, yes. My thoughts are on You Lord.
Having first read Proverbs 16:9, I went over to Ecclesiastes 3:11. Then back to Proverbs 16. This time, verses 1 and 3. Then 33 as well.
Father, You are so very good. Thank You for the time You are willing to take with each and every single one of Your children.
As I continue moving slowly, preparing to get started with this day [that You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to lead and guide me every step of the way.
Lord, teach me to seek You and Your kingdom above all else (Matthew 6:33a) that I will do what You would have me do (33b). I want to trust and believe You will provide all that is necessary (33c).
Father, You know what is needed (Matthew 6:8b). Continue Your work in raising me up to be and do and think and speak all that only You know is best.
I love, need, trust and want You blessed God. Use me at the very pace You have set (Hebrews 12:1). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(296 words ~ 7:23 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment