♪It is well with my soul♪
(Make It Well)
Monday, August 31, 2026 (4:14 a.m.)
Most dear and blessed Holy God,
How I thank You Father. A full day of emotions, worship and rest. What a combination.
I confess to wanting to bypass the tears. It seemed every time I turned around there they were, falling again.
Thank You for reminding me to breathe. And ride ‘em like the waves that they were.
♪Goodbye yesterday
I’m living’ in the light of a new day♪
Thank You for the ways You change our hearts. Our minds. Our tunes.
(4:51 a.m.)
Mm, yes Father. You are teaching me to identify feelings. Not judge them. Providing me courage to address awkwardness as it comes.
I no longer feel as though I must, much less am qualified to, change circumstances. They are what they are. And they will be what they will be.
Thank You Dear Lord. Your Word is filled with hope and promises [see Isaiah 43:1-2 and Romans 15:13]. Thank You especially for the simplicity of Psalm 18:1.
“I love You, Lord. Your are my strength.” Oh! This just got so much better...
Talking about waves. And the feelings of being tossed about.
The Message says, “I love You, God - You make me strong. GOD is bedrock under my feet, the castle in which I live, my rescuing knight. My God - the high crag where I run for dear life, hiding behind the boulders, safe in the granite hideout.”
That is very much how I felt yesterday. Waiting for the storm of my emotions to pass.
Thank You Father for Your goodness. Your mercy. Your grace. Your faithfulness. All that You are that allows me to wait on (Psalm 27:14; Isaiah 40:31) and trust in (Proverbs 3:5) You.
Thank You Father for blessing me and keeping me (Numbers 6:24). Making Your face shine upon me and being gracious to me (v. 25). Turning Your face toward me [and SMILING] and giving me peace (26).
I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You must in using me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(360 words ~ 5:23 a.m.)
♪There’s no one like You
None like You♪
(Our God)
No comments:
Post a Comment