Tuesday, September 15, 2026 (4:12 a.m.)
Good morning Dear Lord,
Today I approach You with awe and wonder.
(4:18 a.m.)
Yes! With curiosity. A degree of satisfaction. Joy. Delight. Hope. And again, awe and wonder.
Father, You provide for our every need. What freedom, hope and joy there is in believing You have every aspect of our lives in Your control.
Blessed God, how I thank You for Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Your plans. The ones for good and not for evil. That give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).
Thank You for the openness with which You are having me approach each new day. A willingness to be on the look out for Your best for each of us.
The phrase, “do no harm” presents itself to me quite often these days. Looking at its origin just now, I’m choosing the apostle Paul’s message to the church at Rome as the most appropriate example.
Father, thank You for all You have done in the past. Are doing currently. And will be doing in the future for our good and Your glory (Romans 8:28).
Thank You that we are not called to have all the answers concerning Your deliberate design of each of us. No. We are to trust and believe that You know what is best.
I am here searching Your Word. Wanting to learn it so I will follow You more readily. And ably. Through Your power and wisdom. Never my own.
Father, thank You for all the work You continue pouring into making us the people You created us to be (Psalm 139:14). Each of us “wonderfully complex!” Products of Your marvelous workmanship.
Continue perfecting us Dear Lord. Empower and enable us in following Paul’s directions in Romans 12 to a t. Changing the way we live every day.
Simplified by AI, we are to:
Live sacrificially for You (v.1)
Renew our minds (2)
Stay humble (3)
Be one body (4-5)
Serve well (6-8)
Love truly (9-10)
Be kind and patient (11-13)
Not retaliate (14-21)
Oh, yes Dearest Dad! I want desperately to live and love as You so deliberately designed me. I love, need, trust and want You as absolute Lord of my life.
Keep my hands open for all You want to give for me to share. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(398 words ~ 5:05 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment