Friday, September 25, 2026

yes Father

 Jeremiah 15:16


♪Love is the answer…♪

Thursday, September 24, 2026 (5:21 a.m.)

Father God,


How grateful I am to be able and allowed to sit with You. Consider You. Wonder and be in awe of You.


Yes. To enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart. Come into Your courts with praise. To say this is the day that the LORD has made. To rejoice and be glad (Psalm 100:4).


Mm, yes Father. Thank You for providing us reasons to rejoice and be glad. I very much want to be aware of and grateful for the blessings You make available to us. Always.


Yes. 

(6:07 a.m.)


Again I thank You for time to sit. Think. Search. Explore  Wonder. Hope. Learn. Yes Father. Thank You for this gift of time.

4:44 p.m.

♪Love, love is the answer♪


♪Best News Ever♪


No comments:

Post a Comment