Tuesday, June 19, 2018

perfection


Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (6:56 a.m.)
Holy God,

I’m reading of Your perfection. Looking to You. Trusting You. Believing You for all I am worth. Thank You Father.

Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your perfection. Thank You that we get to come before You exactly as we are. And You welcome us. Comfort us. Work in, with, by, through and for us.

How we thank and praise You Father. Mm yes. Thank and praise.

Considering Your perfection [completeness and flawlessness] I read in both the Old and New Testaments, as well as the Psalms. One verse speaks to Your greatness and my heart immediately starts singing ♪How Great is our God♪

Father, how I thank You for the ways You work in us; changing our hearts, our souls, our minds and even our strength. Oh thank and praise You Dearest Lord.

Back over to Deuteronomy 32 again. The Song of Moses. Verses 3 and 4. “I will proclaim the name of the LORD; how glorious is our God! He is the Rock; His work is perfect. Everything He does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright He is!”

And again the strains of ♪How Great is our God, sing with me… Name above all names Worthy of all praise My heart will sing How great is our God♪ Thank You Father!

The Life Recovery Bible comment tells us “An important part of spiritual growth is learning to worship God. An important part of worship is praise.” Moses took “the time to praise God for who He is - glorious, strong, perfect, just and fair, faithful, upright.”

We are not perfect. But Your work in our lives is. Continue all You are doing on our behalves that we will truly come to love as You would have us love. In, with, by, for and through You.

Thank You Father. I love You. Do all You must with us this day. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(337 words ~ 8:33 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment