Friday, June 15, 2018

finding rest


Tuesday, June 12, 2018 (6:54 a.m.)
Good morning Blessed God,

Mm. Morning. And I’m still tired. Father, thank You for lots of rest. Sleep. Dreams. And more rest. Yet here I am, still feeling tired.

Thank You God for whatever it is that You have in store for us this day. I confess to feeling reluctant to participate. More rest seems like a much better alternative.

Hmm… Where will I find more rest? In You! Mm, yes. Thank You Father.

Thank You that we get to choose. Choose where to put our focus. Where to put our trust.

My focus and trust? On You! In You.

Psalm 62:5. “Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.” Oh yes! Thank You Father. Bless You. Praise You.

My body absolutely still feels tired. Oh but my soul… Deep breath. Settling thoughts. Joy. Evidences of You breaking through. Thank You Father.

Use me this day Blessed Dad. As only You know is best.

I trust You. I love You. Do all You must in helping me find rest in You alone. My hope indeed comes from You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(198 words ~ (7:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment