Saturday, June 30, 2018

asking


Saturday, June 30, 2018 (6:45 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

I love You. I spent the day on the couch yesterday. Resting. Watching program after program. Waiting to feel better.

Somewhere during the night a slight fever broke. My eyeballs stopped feeling hot. I had the most detailed dreams. And I woke up wondering what today holds.

Baby steps. Awareness. Yes, yes. Father, steep me in awareness this day.

I love You Father. I get to sit here reading Your Word (Hebrews 10:1-10; Psalm 40:6-8). Hoping. Asking. Yes Father I am here asking You for strength. And energy. Protection from the sun. Guidance. Direction. Clarity. Your will.

There are times I think I know which way You would have me go. This morning I am absolutely willing to put one foot in front of the other. Asking that You would lead me so I would follow.

I confess to still feeling strange. My head seems heavy on my neck. Yet inside it feels light. I am asking You Father for the energy needed to follow through with today’s schedule.

You know what is best. Make me able to follow Your lead. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(202 words ~ 7:49 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment