Tuesday, February 27, 2018

God's works in progress


Tuesday, February 27, 2018 (5:19 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for the waking up thought that we are Your works in progress. Teach me more on this please.
(5:49 a.m.)
Yes. Your works in progress.

Along with other verses and quotes, Philippians 2:12-16 encourages me to hope. My mind still tends to jump all over the place when verse 13 stops it short. “For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey Him and the power to do what pleases Him.”

Yes, Father. Please!

The Life Recovery Bible comment tells us, “Obedience to God’s program is one of the requirements for spiritual growth… God not only asks us to live a godly life, He also provides us with the power to do it.”

Thank You Father.

“He works in us, giving us the desire and the ability to obey Him. As we get to know God by reading the Bible and spending time with Him in prayer, He can transform us from the inside out so we can shine brightly for Him.”

This I trust and believe Dearest Lord.

The Amplified Bible says, “For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.” Yes! You at work. In us.

Holy Father, I ask You to empower and enable me in living Your Truth. Worldwide English, “For God is at work in you. He helps you want to do it. And He helps you do what He wants you to do. Do everything without grumbling or making trouble” (vs. 13-14).

Please. This I pray in Your Son’s most holy name. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(310 words ~ 6:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment