Tuesday, February 6, 2018

And


Monday, February 5, 2018 (7:21 a.m.)
Holy God,

I am confessing tired. Hmm. Yes. Tired. And thankful.
(10:10 a.m.)
Yes. Thankful. Hopeful. And tired.

Thank You Jesus that we get to come to You EXACTLY as we are.

♪Just As I Am, without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me And that Thou bidd’st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come! I come!♪

Yes. Thank You that as I come to You the list of things I am grows. Tired. Thankful. Hopeful. Grateful. And blessed. So incredibly blessed.

You died so we could live. Not in a state of worry or fear, but in freedom. Freedom to love and share. Respect. Tend to. And care about the health and welfare of others.

We no longer have to play the ridiculous mind games we used to try on one another. No! We get to come to You. Exactly as we are.

Turning to John 6 [initially verse 37] I am now reading of You as The Bread of Life; 6:25-59.

No comments:

Post a Comment