Tuesday, February 13, 2018

smiles


Tuesday, February 13, 2018 (7:13 a.m.)
Holy God, 

Thank You.
(7:25 a.m.)
Mm. Yes. Thank You!

Thank You that I get to smile. Yes, Father. Thank You especially for those times when I become aware of myself smiling.

It so often happens when I am considering this or that. Perhaps rehashing a past event. Or anticipating something yet to come. Seemingly out of nowhere I notice a lightness in my spirit.

Yes! It’s then I realize that I am smiling.

Thank You Father. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

And now I find a Proverb (15:13) speaking Your Truth regarding the power of smiles. Mm. Your Truth. Your power.

Many translations refer to a cheerful or glad face being made by a joyful, merry or happy heart. Bless You Father. Praise You. Thank You.

A lifetime of not smiling easily or often enough is explained in this profound Truth. The Voice says it wonderfully. “A warm, smiling face reveals a joy-filled heart, but heartache crushes the spirit and darkens the appearance.”

Yes, Father! It’s every time I notice myself smiling that I realize my heart is happy. I feel it deeply. And I want to share that joyful happiness with others.

Thank You Father. “When people are happy, they smile, but when they are sad, they look depressed” (Good News Translation).

Do all You must to enable and empower me in smiling and sharing Your Truth with others this day. I love You Father. I need You. I want You. I choose You. Thank You. Amen.
(263 words ~ 8:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment