Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Source of Power


Tuesday, February 6, 2018 (6:09 a.m.)

“I trust You Jesus, I trust You Jesus, I trust You Jesus…”

It’s been my call to arms, my battle cry through most of the night. Unsettling conversations replayed in my mind were cut short every single time I replaced them with “I trust You Jesus”.

Thank You Lord that You are truly my source of peace (Micah 5:5). Thank You that the more I practice trusting, the more there is for me to learn about submitting, obeying and honoring You.

Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. I would be lost without You. Thank You for Your Word to guide and settle us. Thank You for Your Truth. Your promises. Your love. Your redemption. Your peace.

As we prepare to go out into this day I ask You to encompass every single aspect of it. Go before us to guide us. Mm, yes. Searching these words yielded this blessing:

“God go before you to lead you, behind you to protect you, beneath you to support you, beside you to befriend you. Do not be afraid. May the blessing of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit be upon you. Do not be afraid.”

Yes. True Source of Peace I ask You to keep us centered and focused on You this day. Deuteronomy 31:8 tells us, “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor forsake you.”

Thank You Father. How I ask that we would truly “do better and pay attention” (2 Corinthians 13:11a) to all Your Word teaches us. “Try to get along and live peacefully with each other” (11b).

The apostle Paul ended his letter (Contemporary English Version) praying “that the Lord Jesus Christ will bless you and be kind to you! May God bless you with His love, and may the Holy Spirit join all your hearts together” (13). This I ask most Holy God. Thanking You. Praising You. Loving You. Amen.

(347 words ~ 7:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment