Saturday, February 3, 2018

5:43 2/1


Thursday, February 1, 2018 (7:14 a.m.)
Most Dear and Blessed God,

Thank You! Again I find myself smiling. Over the simplest, silliest things. Like the time and date of my awakening for the day. 5:43 a.m. on February 1. 5:43 2/1. Fun! Enjoyable. Surprisingly delighted. Again. Thank You.

Thank You for challenges. Thank You for mistakes. Thank You for a seemingly better understanding of myself than I believe I have ever had. I’m okay. I know what I’m doing. It’s okay to make mistakes. I need to pay close attention to whatever I am doing at the time…

Thank You Father. Thank You for Your love.Your love that provides our every need. Yes. Yes! Oh yes, Father thank You.

Philippians 4:19 (The Voice) “Know this: my God will also fill every need you have according to His glorious riches in Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King.” Mm, yes! Liberating King indeed.

You continue the work You started in me all those years ago. Long before I ever knew You. “For You shaped me, inside and out. You knitted me together in my mother’s womb long before I took my first breath.” Oh, and I thank You!

All those years I insisted on going my own way. Thinking I could somehow figure out the key to living as You would have me live. And here I am experiencing joys untold because of four power filled words. “I trust You Jesus.”

Things are going well? “I trust You Jesus.” Not to my liking? “I trust You Jesus.” Challenges? “I trust You Jesus.” Blessings? “I trust You Jesus.”

Awesome God and Father, Blessed Savior, Holy Spirit, I am grateful. Absolutely, completely grateful. None of what I have been doing these past four months is of my own. My heart, my soul, my mind and my strength has been… “supercharged”.

Yeah. How’s that for another random children’s praise song taking over my thinking?

♪Super-charged! Super-charged! Super-charged! I’m just a charged, charged, super-charged churchmouse; And I’m charged up with the love of the Lord. The Holy Ghost in me has set my spirit free, And Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment