Monday, April 24, 2017

The Ultimate Leveler

Monday, April 24, 2017 (6:42 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. My thoughts are all over the place right now. I am here with You and that is exactly where I ask You to help me stay.

Mm, yes. Stay. Stop turn and yield.
(7:43 a.m.)

Physically I'm still here. My heart and soul, Yours. It's my mind that continues racing all over the place. There's a growing mental list of things I don't want to forget.

Songs are attempting to break in. Some sing themselves full on, yet when I attempt to call them back I don't remember what they were. The beginning of one joins right into the end of another.

I find myself once again “out of plumb”. Even that phrase takes my thoughts back to yesterday and the opportunity of working together with my team-mate to reach a degree of “plumb and level”.

Oh my dearest Father, thank You that You are The Ultimate Leveler! YOU know Your best for each of us. You know exactly what is needed to be added or taken away. Thank You Father. Praise You!

Thank You for this opportunity to read Your Truth and be reminded of Your goodness and Your grace. Thank You that when it comes to You leveling our playing field, You actually came into this world (Philippians 2:6-8) making Yourself nothing.

As I consider Your sacrifice on our behalf, I ask You Father to use me for Your good and for Your glory. Work in me. By, through, for and with me. Square me Father. Plumb and level me as only You can so perfectly do.

I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(274 words ~ 8:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment