Monday, April 17, 2017

love and forgiveness

Easter Sunday, April 16, 2017 (5:37 a.m.)

♫Jesus Christ is Risen Today ~ Alleluia

Holy God, thank You! Thinking of our past Easter Sundays. Sunrise services throughout the years. Blessing upon blessing. Thank You. Mm, yes. Praise You.

Thank You for this extended weekend of grandchild-care. This powerful Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Resurrection Sunday weekend. Thank You for the love and forgiveness that abound in these children.

Jesus, thank You for the privilege and honor of being taught how to love and forgive. Trust me, I'm still so new at this concept I need You with me step by step. Thank You that You are here. Risen. Risen indeed!!!

Songs sing in my head. And my heart. Your Word leads us to a better way of living each day.

This morning I ask You to hold me to the call of Ephesians 4:31-32. “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.”

Mm... Yes! What a glorious day to practice more of Your love and forgiveness. Make it so Blessed Lord. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. Praise You. Amen.
(216 words ~ 6:42 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment