Monday, April 10, 2017

range

Monday, April 10, 2017 (6:42 a.m.)
Awesome God,

Thank You! There's been excitement around here. And hurt feelings. Miscommunications. Change. And now even some fear.

Yes, Father, thank You that I get to come before You with the entire range of emotions that I experience from any one moment to the next.

Thank You that again I got to wake up singing to You. First, God My Rock Followed by searching Your Word (Ephesians 1:7-10) and immediately humming Take all I am Lord, use me for Your glory... Heaven Is Here Now (by Gary Rea)

Thank You Father for the way Your Truth so readily sings itself to me. Certain words seem to trigger chords in my heart or my soul and before I know it I am swaying. Practically lifted to a completely different realm.

Your Word and music relating to Your Truth and promises do that for me almost every single time. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit.

We are making things different around here Father. You know that change can be quite difficult, even scary, for me. Here again, I look to You.

I start out thinking of the wide-ranging gamut of emotions running just under the surface here and the next thing I know I am reading and singing of the freedom found in trusting You to be all we need. “So we praise God for the wonderful kindness He has poured out on us because we belong to His dearly loved Son” (Ephesians 1:6).

Cue the music! For Your glory We'll see Your glory Heaven is here now Your Spirit is here now Lord we believe it, We've started to see it Your Kingdom come Father, I can't begin to thank You enough for the close watch You have over us.

♫Lord come and reign here Come have Your way here Establish Your rule, Come take the throne Your Kingdom come Yes Father, please. We long to do life YOUR way!

♫Take all we are Lord, use us for Your glory... We're not our own We belong to the King Thank You that we are Yours. Use us this day as You wish. Learning to embrace the wide range of change You are bringing about.

We love You Father. We thank You. Work in, with, by, through and for us we pray. Thank You. Amen.
(393 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment