Thursday, April 20, 2017

deep within my soul

Thursday, April 20, 2017 (6:06 a.m.)
Holy God,

I am here. Seeking You. Looking for the song singing deep within my soul.

(6:37 a.m.)

Suspending the search, I look to You. Please guide and direct me in Your Word that I would find where You will take us this morning.

Mm. Yes Father. Thank You. Psalm 139:14, The Voice. “I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe. You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.”

Oh, most Blessed God, how I thank You for loving us so much (John 3:16; 1 John 3:1). Thank You for wanting us all “to be saved and to understand the truth” (1 Timothy 2:4).

Thank You Father. Praise You.

There is much to do around here this morning God. I seek Your guidance. Your presence. Your will. Your way. I long to live this day as a love offering to You. Please show me how.

I love You. I thank You. I ask You. Amen.
(181 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment