Monday, April 17, 2017

looking to God

Monday, April 17, 2017 (6:26 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! What a momentarily beautiful view of the sky this morning. The first “Wow!” I've uttered to You in such a long time. A strikingly deep pink outline to several darkened clouds one minute, faded to muted blues the next. Thank You God.

Thank You for the singing that's going on within me. When I get to heaven, gonna walk with Jesus When I get to heaven, gonna see His face When I get to heaven, gonna talk with Jesus Saved by His wonderful grace

Blessed God, You are so good. You know Your plans. Yes. Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you...” The Message, “I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hoped for.”

Mm, yes. Holy God, I am here looking to You. Looking to You on behalf of others. Health concerns abound. Trusting You in them all doesn't come easy. Reminding ourselves that You do indeed know what You are doing is where we put our hope. In You.

Yes! It started again, When I get to heaven... Until then, I look to You. Hoping. Trusting. Asking. Seeking. Knocking. Petitioning on behalf of others. You know Your plans. We don't. You are good. Your blessings abound. Empower us in looking to You.

Use me this day Blessed Father. As You wish. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(255 words ~ 7:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment