Monday, April 17, 2017

straight path

Thursday, April 13, 2017 (6:48 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! I have been making mistake after mistake this morning. Yet just sitting quietly for a moment, I again internally hear the song with which I awoke.

♫Jesus, I trust in You

Oh, thank You Jesus! Thank You that so early in the day many of our best laid plans have already gone awry. And here I get to practice looking to You rather than the circumstances.

Thank You for reminding me before my eyes were even open this morning When my heart is overwhelmed I will look to You alone God my rock, God my rock, God my rock You will stand when others fall You are faithful through it all God my rock

Indeed! Thank You. Praise You. Father, I look to YOU. Keep working in me that I won't crumble under the pressure of changed plans. Yes Father! MY plans have changed. Yours never do! Thank You.

Psalm 27:11, Proverbs 3:6, Isaiah 45:1-3 tell me about You leading me on a straight path. Thank You Father! Make me able to see and hear You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(193 words ~ 7:40 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment