Tuesday, February 7, 2017

"Thank You" ~ 1/30/17

Monday, January 30, 2017 (7:09 a.m.)
South to Roatan, Honduras
Blessed God,

Thank You. Thank You for the rain and cold we've experienced. Thank You for changes in locations and weather. Thank You for cloudy skies and warmer air temperature.

Thank You that You are God and You are good. Thank You that I am here just to say, “Thank You”. Yes. Thank You Father.

Thank You for the privilege of calling You Father. Thank You for the invitation to Know You, Your Son and Your Holy Spirit.

Thank You for the opportunity of sitting here, watching it rain. Thank You for the faith I have in people being capable of doing their jobs so well that I am able to enjoy watching the fog roll in. Trusting that the ship and all its passengers are perfectly safe.

Faith. Trust. Perfectly safe. Those are words I want others to know I experience with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment