Wednesday, February 22, 2017

lexical

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 (6:41 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! I confess to falling back into procrastination. And You just showed me that word!

Funny. I was looking in Your Word for a different word altogether. Problems. Yes. I was planning to tell You that I've started taking things personally again. I'd gone back to once more looking at life so seriously.

Thank You Father. Thank You that You honestly have such a wonderful way of speaking to me. I love how I can feel absolutely sure about any one thing and in almost no time at all You show me where my thinking is flawed.

Thank You Father. Thank You. I readily admit to You the procrastination that has taken over my household in addition to my own well being. Thank You for bringing this word to light. Thank You for bringing YOUR Word to Light!

I confess to lacking enthusiasm and determination, to once again becoming carelessly lazy [see; Revelation 3:15-17 and spiritual indifference]. The words just keep coming. I continue nodding my head. My heart. My soul.

Oh Blessed Father, do ALL You must in and with me. I confess to harboring bitter and hurt feelings. Slights I could easily choose to release. YOU know what is best! You are 'able to give me more than I need, so that I will always have all I need for myself and more than enough for every good cause' (2 Corinthians 9:8 Good News Translation).

Father I believe You can change me. Right where I sit. Your Word proves it. Do all You must to align me with Your perfect plan. I want to share. Freely. Give. Readily. Forgive. Completely. Make it so Dear Blessed God.

The word lexical means “relating to the words or vocabulary of a language”. It stems from the Ancient Greek leksis, meaning “word”. Your language, Your Word speaks to my core. My very being. Do all You must to end the procrastination to which I have again succumbed.

I love You Father. Take this day and do all You wish with and through me. Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.
(358 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment