Tuesday, February 7, 2017

exceedingly grateful ~ 1/31/17

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 (7:14 a.m.)
Anchoring off Belize
Holy God,

Thank You for Your glory and grace. That's what I long to look for today. Signs of Your glory and grace. Hmm. What will that be like? I ask You to show me.

You bless us so profoundly. And we are exceedingly grateful. Yes. That's the phrase. Exceedingly grateful. Keep me aware of all the blessings You provide that render us exceedingly grateful.

Just thinking about Your blessings causes me to smile. Thank You. I confess to not eagerly taking the time to fully appreciate the blessings You so readily provide. Work on me in this area I pray.

You are good. You are holy. I want to approach every moment with that Truth as my mantra! God is good. God is holy.

Yes Father. Help me BE exceedingly grateful! I love You so very much. Let it be obvious to others. Thank You that You are good. Thank You that You are holy. Make me fully aware of Your glory and grace.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(187 words ~ 9:30 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment