Saturday, February 11, 2017

living Lord

Saturday, February 11, 2017 (5:54 a.m.)
Holy Loving Lord,

Thank You! I have a huge smile. I started with loving Lord and it very quickly became living Lord. Hmm. What is here to consider this morning?
(6:43 a.m.)
Mm. Thank You God! Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit.

Hymns. Old Testament. New Testament. Devotions. Truth. Promises. Hope. It all comes from You. Our living, loving Lord God. How I thank You!

My heart wants to jump out of my chest. I read Your Word. Other people's commentaries. Confess to not understanding much. And wanting even more of Your Truth.

Holy Living Lord, thank You! Thank You for being alive and filled with love. Thank You for calling us to live in and through You and Your incredible, unending love. It's all so much. And so perfect.

Use me this day. Exactly as You wish. Enable me to accomplish whatever it is You have for me to do. I want to be at Your disposal. Ready. Willing. Able. And raring to go. Yes Father. Use Your Truth to guide and direct my every feeling, hope, thought and action.

I am Yours. And You are the Lord my God, who rescued me (Exodus 20:2). Loving. Living. Eternal. Thank You Father. With all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30) I commit this day to You. Through Your Son. By the workings of Your Holy Spirit. Yes. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(244 words ~ 7:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment