Thursday, January 26, 2017

continued presence

Thursday, January 26, 2017 (6:43 a.m.)
Glorious God,

Thank You. There is a lightness to my spirit that wasn't here earlier. Although it comes in spurts, I can tell it's there. Thank You.

Thank You that I can count on You. I do not have to try and power though any of the sadness on my own. Thank You for reminding me of the importance of smiling. And singing. Stretching. And staying my mind on Jesus.

Thoughts and feelings frantically toss to and fro within my very being. There is hope. Despair. Faith. Fear. Seemingly one step forward, followed by two steps back.

Jesus, You know the plan You have for me. I don't. I confess to faltering at seeing possibilities instead of problems. I think. I fret. I stew. Thank You for speaking to me through it all.

This morning I am asking You to again live in my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength. I want to love as You would have me love (Mark 12:30-31) and I can only do that with Your continued presence in my totality.

Lead me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I want to sing, smile, stay and stretch. Wholeheartedly! For You. I love You. I long to serve You. And I ask You, by the workings of Your Holy Spirit to please make it so.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(232 words ~ 8:31 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment