Saturday, February 18, 2017

align us


Friday, February 17, 2017 (10:14 a.m.)
Most Holy God,
(11:06 a.m.)

There's a song I've been trying to find all this time. I don't know the words. I'm not sure of the tune. YOU know what it is. If You want me to find it, please bring it forward.

Saturday, February 18, 2017 (5:18 a.m.)
Well Lord,

I still haven't found it. I continued looking throughout the day. This morning I woke up with another potential line to the tune. Hum, hm, hm, hm, hm,hm,hm,hm, hm,hm,hm,hm

Today I ask that You would have Your way here. Should YOU want me to finally have the words, let me know. On the other hand, if You want me to just let it go let that happen for me.

Holy God, I love You. I want You to be glorified in the choices I make. You are good. You are holy. You know the plans You have for us. Align us. Hm. Yes. Align us to Your will. To Your way. To Your timing. To Your plan.

We have severe weather warnings. Heavy rains. Winds. Many road damages. And our own plans to celebrate friends and family in various locations. Align us to what You would have us do.
(6:46 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

I am presently introduced to John 5:24 in The Message. I am asking Your understanding. “It's urgent that you listen carefully to this: Anyone here who believes what I am saying right now and aligns himself with the Father, who has in fact put me [Jesus] in charge, has at this very moment the real, lasting life and is no longer condemned to be an outsider. This person has taken a giant step from the world of the dead to the world of the living.”

Yes Father, this is what I am asking. I looked for the origin of a very similar phrase the other day. Holy God, I am asking You to align us to Your will and “let us live as long as we're alive and not die until we're dead.”

There is so very much controversy going on around us. Align us to You. We love You. We long to serve You. And one of these days You will fill in the words to the worship song singing in my soul. Until then, let us continue singing our hearts out to You. Thank You Father. Amen.

(400 words ~ 7:01 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment