Saturday, February 18, 2017

a daughter of the King

Wednesday, February 15, 2016 (7:28 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Oh, how I love You! Let's talk about love this morning, shall we?? Your love for us. Our love for one another.
(9:03 a.m.)
And have we!!!

Holy God, thank You! Thank You for the places You lead me. In Your Word. And on the internet. To Biblical teachings about Your Truths.

Oh, most dear and blessed Father, thank You. My heart is filled with so much to consider and process. It is to You I look for leading and understanding.
(10:15 a.m.)

Thank You that You have so much to say and I have ever more to learn. Keep guiding me Father I pray. In the study and application of Your Word.

Continue Your work in showing me exactly what it means to “love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength” (Mark 12:30). And the second most important commandment, “Love your neighbor as yourself” (v. 31).

Mm, yes Father. As I go out into this day, let that be my prayer. That You would teach me how to love the way You wish. You completely. And others as You designed me to love and care for myself.

Let me truly live this day as though I genuinely believe that Jesus' life, death and resurrection are enough to warrant myself Yours. A true daughter of the King. Hmmm. Let's imagine that for the day! Thank You, Father. I love You. Amen.
(251 words ~ 10:37 a.m.)


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment