Friday, February 10, 2017

filled with hope

Thursday, February 9, 2017 (6:10 a.m.)
Awesome God,

Good morning. Thank You. Thank You that we have Your Word. Thank You that It is alive and active (Hebrews 4:12). I read. I hope. I think. I listen.

Father, thank You. Thank You that we have hope in You. Your promises bring hope. Praise You. Thank You.

It's beautiful outside. Sunny. Bright. Hopeful. There's that word again. Yes! Father, this morning I keep circling back to feeling hopeful. Thank You.

Thank You for the smile on my face. And the one I sense somewhere deep inside. Thank You that we get to experience You as awesome.

Three sections of Old Testaments writings continue to bring us hope this day. Deuteronomy 7:21-24, Nehemiah 1:5-6, Isaiah 35:1-2. Thank You Father. Thank You.

Father, Your Word is filled with hope and so am I. Thank You for the ways with which You choose to speak to us. Use me this day with all the hope You have provided us.

Thank You that You are indeed awesome. Thank You for Your never ending provisions of hope. Thank You Father. I love You. Use me as You wish. Amen.
(193 words ~ 8:29 a.m.)


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment