Monday, August 8, 2016

great and mighty

Monday, August 8, 2016 (6:14 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You for music! Thank You for the snippets of songs that sing themselves to me often. Yesterday it was one line from Cannons. This morning? A phrase from Oceans.

Blessed God, thank You for the opportunity of finding these words and singing them out to You. You call me out upon the waters The great unknown where feet may fail And there I find You in the mystery In oceans deep My faith will stand

This is powerful stuff for my wavering heart. So very often I am swayed this way or that by my own distorted thinking. Just like yesterday, with thoughts of my own unworthiness. You reminded me quite readily that I'm so unworthy but still You love me

Wow! Thank You Father. Thank You that as I turn to these songs to worship Your holiness I am reminded that You are holy Great and mighty

Thank You that as I am able to sit here thinking and singing of Your greatness I get to read of it as well. And Your promises. Isaiah 12. Songs of Praise for Salvation.

Praise You Father. Praise Your holiness. Praise Your plans. Praise You for the joy that comes when we believe “great and mighty is the Holy One of Israel, who lives among you” (Isaiah 12:6).

Thank You for singing mightily to my heart this morning Blessed God. Use me to Your good and to Your glory. I love You and I long to serve You. Well. Do all You must. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(267 words ~ 7:16 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment