Wednesday, October 2, 2013

10,000 reasons


Wednesday, October 2, 2013 (7:06 a.m.)
Awesome Holy God,

How I thank You Father. Thank You for love. Comfort. Safety. Joy. 10,000 Reasons. That's the song I started out singing yesterday. 10,000 reasons for my heart to find

We sing it in church. Thank You for reminding me to bless You with my soul, to worship Your holy name. Sing like never before Oh my soul I worship Your holy name

♫The sun comes up. It's a new day dawning. It's time to sing Your song again. Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me Let me be singing when the evening comes

Mm, yes Father. “Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me... I worship Your holy name.” I confess, that's not often my first response. Too many times there is a curse. Or a question. Not usually a worship of Your holy name. Keep working in me Lord, I pray.

♫You're rich in love and You're slow to anger. Your name is great and Your heart is kind. For all Your goodness I will keep singing. 10,000 reasons for my heart to find

Oh, yes! Bless You Lord! Thank You for reminders to keep looking for those 10,000 reasons.

♫And on that day when my strength is failing The end draws near and my time has come Soon my soul will sing Your praise unending 10,000 years and then forever more

Father, I confess there are far more than 10,000 things I don't understand about this life and the next. Oh but how I thank You for all You do to bring us around to blessing and worshiping You.

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul. Worship His holy name. Sing like never before Oh my soul. I worship Your holy name

Thank You Father for such an honor. Such a privilege. And all those other 10,000 reasons. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(319 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment