Saturday, October 12, 2013

♫ Praise Him! Praise Him! ♫


 Friday, October 11, 2013 (6:16 a.m.)
Holy Father,

Thank You! Thank You that as I sit here reading and wondering Praise Him! Praise Him! started singing.
Saturday, October 12, 2013 (6:43 a.m.)

And with the singing came more reading. Again in Revelation. The more I read in Revelation, the more I want to understand the symbolism. The more I read to understand, the more confused I get.

That all being said, I ask You now to guide my heart, soul, mind and physicality. Keep me here with Your leading my body, mind and spirit. Let me glean from this powerful work that which You would have me take into this day.

The Life Recovery Bible's BOTTOM LINE lists the PURPOSE of this final book as having been written “To give hope to believers and warn them not to compromise their loyalty to God.”

Mm, Father, I want to live my life with hope in You and the blood shed by Your blessed Son. I long to come to You each day with uncompromised loyalty.

There is so very much I don't understand. The more I read, the more evident that becomes.

Oh but Father, how I believe that Jesus is our blessed Redeemer. How I desire to Sing, O earth, His wonderful love proclaim! Hail Him! Hail Him... tell of His excellent greatness; Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!

Father, there is so much written. So much to learn. So very much to live. Work in and through me that I would truly live this day to Your good and to Your glory.

I love You so very much and I am incredibly grateful to be able to sing of Your Son's wonderful love.

Thank You for the opportunities You have provided. Enable and empower me to use and share them well. Thank You, Father. I love You. Amen.

(310 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment